SaaSOptics is looking for an Application Specialist in our Peachtree Corners, GA Office to help our customers achieve Financial Operations excellence. We are on pace to double in size this year and need motivated and determined professionals to make our customers successful. This is a great opportunity for someone with aptitude, passion, and a strong work ethic to be part of an exciting software-as-a-service (SaaS) business.
The Right Candidate Will:
- Seek to understand Customer needs and construct solutions via the SaaSOptics platform
- Support Customers by sharing your expertise with our solution and the following: subscription analytics, revenue recognition accounting, invoicing processes and payments processes. Don’t worry, we will teach you what you need to know, and you will become an expert at subscription financial operations.
- Interact with dynamic CEOs, CFOs, and accounting staff in high growth, emerging SaaS businesses.
- Strive to continuously improve your skills and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices
Top characteristics and traits for a successful SaaSOptics Application Specialist:
- Work hard and take satisfaction from customer success
- Ability to speak with CEOs, CFOs, VP Finance, Controllers, Accountants and ask intelligent questions
- Complete ownership of work; pride in every detail
- Self-motivated with ability to work in fast paced, changing environment
- Genuine customer empathy
- Organized with strong time management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- A thirst for knowledge and growth in a startup environment
- A sense of urgency and persistence
- Flexibility - we're a small company that moves and reacts fast
Compensation, Benefits and Experience
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to develop your skills in a fast-moving, high growth SaaS company
- Office in Peachtree Corners, GA
- 15 days Personal Time Off
- Competitive benefits including 401(k), Healthcare, Dental, and Vision plans
- Casual dress all day, every day
- Strong, results-oriented culture
- Team oriented culture with an emphasis on action and results
SaaSOptics is an Atlanta-based SaaS company offering a market-leading, cloud-based subscription management solution. We serve 500+ B2B SaaS and subscription-based businesses worldwide and manage $4+ billion in revenue and 600K+ subscriptions. SaaSOptics customers include Duo Security, Mastery Connect, Schoology, QA Symphony, Drift, Hacker Rank, and Crunchbase.
SaaSOptics is based in Peachtree Corners, GA and recently won the 2018 Software & Information Industry Association CODiE award for best subscription management, the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) Top 10 most innovative companies in Georgia, and the Atlanta Business Chronicle Pacesetter Award for Top 100 fastest growing companies in Georgia. SaaSOptics is also #1596 on the 2018 Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies.
Our mission is to be the undisputed leader in B2B subscription management solutions for emerging and growth SaaS and subscription businesses. Already in the leadership position, we will extend our lead by remaining focused on our core values - providing the industry's best solution backed by a team dedicated to integrity, excellence, humility, and commitment to success.