SaaSOptics is looking for an Application Specialist in our Peachtree Corners, GA Office to help our customers achieve Financial Operations excellence. We are on pace to double in size this year and need motivated and determined professionals to make our customers successful. This is a great opportunity for someone with aptitude, passion, and a strong work ethic to be part of an exciting software-as-a-service (SaaS) business.
The Right Candidate Will:
- Seek to understand Customer needs and construct solutions via the SaaSOptics platform
- Experience with 3rd party integrations is highly preferred (QuickBooks, Salesforce, etc.)
- Prior experience at a SaaS/Software company is highly preferred.
- Expertise in troubleshooting integrated applications and software. Reading and deciphering log files preferred.
- Ability to test, recreate, and document application behavior along with the ability to analyze data at an expert level.
- Experience in coordinating with technical teams on product issues and enhancements.
- Support Customers by sharing your expertise with our solution and the following: subscription analytics, revenue recognition accounting, invoicing processes and payments processes. Don’t worry, we will teach you what you need to know, and you will become an expert at subscription financial operations.
- Interact with dynamic CEOs, CFOs, and accounting staff in high growth, emerging SaaS businesses.
- Strive to continuously improve your skills and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices
Top characteristics and traits for a successful SaaSOptics Application Specialist:
- Work hard and take satisfaction from customer success
- Ability to speak with CEOs, CFOs, VP Finance, Controllers, Accountants and ask intelligent questions
- Complete ownership of work; pride in every detail
- Self-motivated with ability to work in fast paced, changing environment
- Genuine customer empathy
- Organized with strong time management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- A thirst for knowledge and growth in a startup environment
- A sense of urgency and persistence
- Flexibility – we’re a small company that moves and reacts fast
Compensation, Benefits and Experience
- SaaSOptics is committed to providing all team members a truly unique experience with opportunity for involvement in all dimensions of running and growing our business
- Team-oriented culture with a big focus on individual sales contribution
- Opportunity to work in a fast-moving, high-growth SaaS company
- Office in Technology Park, Peachtree Corners, GA
- Competitive benefits including 401(k), Healthcare, Dental, and Vision plans
- Strong, results-oriented team culture
- 401K with company match
- Gym onsite
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Regular team outings, celebrations, and contents
- Weekly catered lunch
- “Best Place to Work in Atlanta” by Atlanta Business Chronicle for the medium-sized company category
- Named one of Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies
SaaSOptics is a subscription management platform that automates financial operations for growing B2B SaaS businesses. A cloud-based solution, the SaaSOptics platform allows businesses to pull accurate SaaS metrics and analytics quickly, scale billing and payments smoothly and automate GAAP-compliant revenue recognition. Businesses built on SaaSOptics eliminate their risky dependency on spreadsheets and streamline financial operations. SaaSOptics is easy to use, trusted by investors, within reach for early-stage startups and provides a streamlined implementation process. SaaSOptics serves more than 650 customers worldwide and manages $6 billion in revenue.Are you the right candidate? We’d love to hear from you.