With 600+ customers and $6+B in revenue under management, SaaSOptics is winning the race to become the undisputed B2B subscription management application provider and is looking for experienced, motivated, and hard-working Business Development Representatives (BDR) who love to win.
The ideal BDR is high energy, self-motivated, organized, and has outstanding phone and email skills to find, contact, follow-up, qualify and schedule demonstrations for our inside sales reps to close.
- Develop target prospect lists and execute cold outreach via email, phone, social media, and/or chat
- Qualify prospects based on their current business challenges and needs
- Schedule demonstrations and discovery calls for our Account Executive team
- Use sales development automation (e.g. SalesLoft) to manage your prospecting campaigns
- Meet or exceed qualified lead/demos quota every month
- Experiment, test, analyze and improve your prospecting and qualification tactics. Strive to continuously improve your sales development process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices
Desired Background and Experience:
- 1+ year(s) of lead generation and/or sales prospecting experience
- Outstanding phone and writing skills, able to communicate effectively in both mediums
- Self-motivated and highly organized
Top characteristics and traits for a successful BDR:
- Ability to speak with CEOs, CFOs, VP Finance, Controllers, Accountants at early stage and growth businesses and ask intelligent questions
- Genuine customer empathy
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, writing and phone skills
- Very organized and strong time management skills
- A thirst for knowledge and growth in a start-up environment
- A sense of urgency and persistence
Compensation, Benefits and Experience
- SaaSOptics is committed to providing all team members a truly unique experience with opportunity for involvement in all dimensions of running and growing our business
- Atlanta’s best BDR compensation
- Team-oriented culture with a big focus on individual sales contribution
- Opportunity to work in a fast-moving, high-growth SaaS company
- Office in Technology Park, Peachtree Corners, GA
- Competitive benefits including 401(k), Healthcare, Dental, and Vision plans
- Strong, results-oriented culture
SaaSOptics is an Atlanta-based SaaS company offering a market-leading, cloud-based subscription management solution. We serve 600+ B2B SaaS and subscription-based businesses worldwide and manage $6+ billion in revenue and 600K+ subscriptions.
Our mission is to be the undisputed leader in B2B subscription management solutions for emerging and growth SaaS and subscription businesses. Already in the leadership position, we will extend our lead by remaining focused on our core values – providing the industry’s best solution backed by a team dedicated to integrity, excellence, humility, and commitment to success.