With 550+ customers and $4B in revenue under management, SaaSOptics is winning the race to become the undisputed B2B subscription management solution. We're looking for an experienced, motivated and hard-working Demand Generation Manager for our Peachtree Corners, GA, office to increase brand retention, revenue and reputation.
Join us for the opportunity to grow your career, expand your skill set and contribute to the success of SaaSOptics as we give 550+ companies the freedom they need to grow their SaaS businesses.
- Develop and deploy an effective demand generation strategy that drives MQLs and sales opportunities
- Deliver net new leads and convert existing leads through the design and implementation of ABM programs, end-to-end campaign management, drip and nurture email campaigns, and inbound strategy and management
- Innovate new programs and apply technology automation to optimize demand generation efforts, reduce sales cycle and improve conversion rates
- Own the lead management process, from capture to conversion
- Drive management and regular maintenance of systems and practices in support of these activities
- Work with the wider marketing, sales, and sales development teams to gain feedback on MQL quality
- Measure, analyze, and report on campaign performance
- Track full-funnel marketing metrics and provide recommendations
- Create and manage list segmentation to ensure delivery of relevant and targeted content and messaging, with the goal of improving engagement and increasing conversion
- Using insights and feedback from campaigns, propose and assist in developing targeted content
- Work with partners and other targeted third parties to help develop joint marketing programs to drive demand generation
- Coordinate and execute on monthly webinar program, including planning, outbound marketing, event-day management, and follow up
- Other projects as needed
Desired Background and Experience
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience in B2B marketing, including implementing demand generation programs and processes.
- Hands-on experience in using marketing automation technology (preferably Pardot) and CRM (preferably Salesforce).
- A metrics-driven approach to demand gen, and a strong understanding of how to capture data and interpret it to measure progress, optimize campaigns, and provide actionable insights and recommendations.
- Experience owning, managing, and running webinars, and hands-on experience with webcasting programs (e.g.; GotoWebinar).
- Excellent program management and communication skills, and a high level of organization and attention to detail.
- A track record of excellence in working across sales and marketing teams.
- Experience and/or strong interest in working in a fast-paced, collaborative start-up environment.
- Capability and aptitude to gain product knowledge, understand the competitive posture of the company and learn industry terms.
- The ability to self-direct and self-start, and work independently as well as within and across teams.
Compensation, Benefits and Experience
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) with company match, Healthcare, Dental, and Vision plans
- Opportunity to work in a fast-moving, high growth SaaS company
- Office at Technology Park in Peachtree Corners, GA
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Strong, results-oriented culture
- Games, fun, events & more
SaaSOptics is an Atlanta-based SaaS company offering a market-leading, cloud-based subscription management solution. We serve 550+ B2B SaaS and subscription-based businesses worldwide and manage $4+ billion in revenue and 600K+ subscriptions. SaaSOptics customers include Duo Security, Mastery Connect, Schoology, QA Symphony, Drift, Hacker Rank, and Crunchbase.
SaaSOptics is based in Peachtree Corners, GA and recently won the 2018 Software & Information Industry Association CODiE award for best subscription management, the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) Top 10 most innovative companies in Georgia, and the Atlanta Business Chronicle Pacesetter Award for Top 100 fastest growing companies in Georgia. SaaSOptics is also #1596 on the 2018 Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies.
Our mission is to be the undisputed leader in B2B subscription management solutions for emerging and growth SaaS and subscription businesses. Already in the leadership position, we will extend our lead by remaining focused on our core values - providing the industry's best solution backed by a team dedicated to integrity, excellence, humility, and commitment to success.