With 550+ customers and $4B in revenue under management, SaaSOptics is winning the race to become the undisputed B2B subscription management solution. We're looking for an experienced, motivated and hard-working Digital Media Specialist for our Peachtree Corners, Georgia, office to increase brand retention, revenue and reputation.
The Digital Media Specialist will join a team of highly skilled and motivated marketing professionals. In a fast-paced environment like this, your work may be different every day but will include a mix of design and videography that is geared toward software businesses across the world. Whether you're working on an industry-leading eGuide or a short film for social media, you will have access to a comprehensive marketing technology stack and a team that values your contributions.
Join us for the opportunity to grow your career, expand your skillset and contribute to the success of SaaSOptics as we give 550+ companies the freedom they need to grow.
- Design and create highly creative print and digital materials, ranging from eGuides, digital ad campaigns, infographics, interactive content, social media graphics and others aligned with business goals
- Work with the marketing team to produce videos for marketing and sales to educate our customers and prospects (e.g. product, corporate, customer testimonials)
- Develop and present strategic visual recommendations for new campaigns or concept ideas that will be launched across strategic media channels
- Provide design/media recommendations that maintain brand standards
- Stay up-to-date with design and digital media developments
- Use internal analytics and research as well as industry research to guide visual design
- Be comfortable receiving and providing feedback to the marketing team/leadership and other designers (internal and external) as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Provide support for other departmental projects as needed
Desired Background and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, digital media, graphic design, videography or related fields preferred
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience with graphic design and videography
- Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro or other design and media editing software
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Team-oriented mentality with strong motivation and self-management
- Organized and strong time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with change in a fast-growing company
Compensation, Benefits and Experience
- SaaSOptics is committed to providing all team members a truly unique experience with opportunity for involvement in all dimensions of running and growing our business
- Team-oriented culture with a big focus on individual contribution
- Opportunity to work in a fast-moving, high-growth SaaS company
- Competitive benefits including 401(k), healthcare, dental, and vision plans
- Office in Technology Park Peachtree Corners, GA
- Monthly and quarterly activities with the Marketing Team and company
- Foosball and ping pong tournaments (not required, but fun)
- Easy access to local restaurants, gyms and shopping
- Strong results-oriented culture
SaaSOptics is an Atlanta-based SaaS company offering a market-leading, cloud-based subscription management solution. We serve 550+ B2B SaaS and subscription-based businesses worldwide and manage $4+ billion in revenue and 600K+ subscriptions. SaaSOptics customers include Duo Security, Mastery Connect, Schoology, QA Symphony, Drift, Hacker Rank, and Crunchbase.
SaaSOptics is based in Peachtree Corners, GA and recently won the 2018 Software & Information Industry Association CODiE award for best subscription management, the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) Top 10 most innovative companies in Georgia, and the Atlanta Business Chronicle Pacesetter Award for Top 100 fastest growing companies in Georgia. SaaSOptics is also #1596 on the 2018 Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies.
Our mission is to be the undisputed leader in B2B subscription management solutions for emerging and growth SaaS and subscription businesses. Already in the leadership position, we will extend our lead by remaining focused on our core values - providing the industry's best solution backed by a team dedicated to integrity, excellence, humility, and commitment to success.