With 500+ customers and $4B in revenue under management, SaaSOptics is winning the race to become the undisputed B2B subscription management application provider and is looking for motivated, enthusiastic, and hard-working Sales Engineers who love to win.
- As a Sales Engineer at SaaSOptics, you’ll serve as a subject matter expert to uncover prospective customers’ business challenges and map their organizational needs to the capabilities of SaaSOptics’ industry leading platform. Working with Account Executives, you’ll combine your technical knowledge and interpersonal skills to demonstrate SaaSOptics’ powerful value proposition and acquire new customers.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Use your deep understanding of SaaSOptics in its entirety, from overall architecture to the nuances of individual features, to effectively articulate and demonstrate the value of SaaSOptics to prospective customers
- Operating as a Subject Matter Expert, work cross-functionally with Sales, Customer Success, and Product Management to develop relevant use cases, presentations, and demos for prospective customers
- Assist Account Executives in conducting business and technical discovery to perform detailed qualification of opportunities and uncover requirements that need to be addressed via presentations and demonstrations
- Educate technical and architectural concepts to a variety of audiences, including CFOs, Controllers, and other finance professionals
- Manage prospect’s proofs of concept, ensuring that they are engaged with the product, the trial, and moving toward a resulting solution
- Contribute in the maintenance of all internal demo environments to ensure a seamless, functional demonstration of SaaSOptics’ value as a standalone product or in conjunction with the various integrations available
- Keep current on product releases and new features, which will be used to assist in training colleagues and new hires
- Document and deliver product feedback, new requirements, and feature requests gathered from prospects
Desired Background and Experience
- 1+ years in a customer-facing or sales role at a SaaS Company
- Accounting & finance background in a recurring revenue business is highly valued
- Self-motivated, self-managed
- Very organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to confidently communicate with CEOs, CFOs, Controllers, Accountants and more
- A sense of urgency and persistent desire to win
- A thirst for knowledge and growth in a startup environment
- A technical inclination and ability to gain an in-depth understanding of software
- The ability to methodically and rigorously pursue solutions to prospective customers' needs
- Desire to be a critical impact player and connect your work to team goals & results
- Comfortable with change - our business evolves rapidly
Compensation, Benefits and Experience
- SaaSOptics is committed to providing all team members a truly unique experience with opportunity for involvement in all dimensions of running and growing our business
- Team-oriented culture with a big focus on individual contribution
- Opportunity to work in a fast-moving, high-growth SaaS company
- Competitive benefits including 401(k), healthcare, dental, and vision plans
- Office in Technology Park Peachtree Corners, GA
- Monthly and quarterly activities with the Marketing Team and company
- Foosball and ping pong tournaments (not required, but fun)
- Easy access to local restaurants, gyms and shopping
- Strong results-oriented culture
SaaSOptics is an Atlanta-based SaaS company offering a market-leading, cloud-based subscription management solution. We serve 550+ B2B SaaS and subscription-based businesses worldwide and manage $4+ billion in revenue and 600K+ subscriptions. SaaSOptics customers include Duo Security, Mastery Connect, Schoology, QA Symphony, Drift, Hacker Rank, and Crunchbase.
SaaSOptics is based in Peachtree Corners, GA and recently won the 2018 Software & Information Industry Association CODiE award for best subscription management, the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) Top 10 most innovative companies in Georgia, and the Atlanta Business Chronicle Pacesetter Award for Top 100 fastest growing companies in Georgia. SaaSOptics is also #1596 on the 2018 Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies.
Our mission is to be the undisputed leader in B2B subscription management solutions for emerging and growth SaaS and subscription businesses. Already in the leadership position, we will extend our lead by remaining focused on our core values - providing the industry's best solution backed by a team dedicated to integrity, excellence, humility, and commitment to success.