With 500+ customers and $4B in revenue under management, SaaSOptics is winning the race to become the undisputed B2B subscription management application provider and is looking for experienced, motivated, and hard-working software engineers who want to join a team and make an immediate impact.
The Right Candidate Will:
- Deliver high-quality code that solves important financial operations problems.
- Engage in robust design discussions to create the best solution for product features.
- Work with minimal supervision to implement best-in-class solutions.
- Work closely with the rest of the development organization to ensure top-notch software quality.
- Strive to continuously improve development skills and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices.
Top characteristics and traits for a successful SaaSOptics Senior Software Engineer:
- 5+ years experience developing software applications
- Ability to methodically and rigorously ensure that your code is high-quality
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- A thirst for knowledge and growth in a dynamic, emerging company environment
- A sense of urgency and persistence
- The flexibility to react quickly and adapt to meet customer and market needs
Preferred skills for a Senior Software Engineer:
- SQL and database design; PostgreSQL experience preferred
- Commercial software development experience
- Web application / SaaS development experience
Compensation, Benefits and Experience
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to develop your skills in a fast-moving, high growth SaaS company
- Competitive benefits including 401(k), Healthcare, Dental, and Vision plans
- Team-oriented culture with a big focus on individual sales contribution
- Strong, results-oriented culture
SaaSOptics is an Atlanta-based SaaS company offering a market-leading, cloud-based subscription management solution. We serve 500+ B2B SaaS and subscription-based businesses worldwide and manage $4+ billion in revenue and 600K+ subscriptions. SaaSOptics customers include Duo Security, Mastery Connect, Schoology, QA Symphony, Drift, Hacker Rank, and Crunchbase.
SaaSOptics is based in Peachtree Corners, GA and recently won the 2018 Software & Information Industry Association CODiE award for best subscription management, the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) Top 10 most innovative companies in Georgia, and the Atlanta Business Chronicle Pacesetter Award for Top 100 fastest growing companies in Georgia. SaaSOptics is also #1596 on the 2018 Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies.
Our mission is to be the undisputed leader in B2B subscription management solutions for emerging and growth SaaS and subscription businesses. Already in the leadership position, we will extend our lead by remaining focused on our core values - providing the industry's best solution backed by a team dedicated to integrity, excellence, humility, and commitment to success.