See the Difference
We get it. Managing financial operations at a B2B SaaS business is unique. Because you might negotiate sales, recognize revenue and bill customers differently, other subscription management platforms aren’t going to be flexible enough to handle the complexity of your financial operations without creating workarounds.
That’s not the case with SaaSOptics. We’re built from the ground up for B2B SaaS businesses like yours to streamline your processes, recognize revenue correctly and provide the trusted metrics and analytics you need.
Flexibility for Growth
Grow freely without constraints to your financial operations by streamlining your day-to-day subscription management and integrating directly with popular financial systems.
Get up and running quickly in as little as four-to-six weeks with in-house implementation and streamlined on-boarding. No more manual processes or disconnected spreadsheets.
Troubleshoot issues with expert customer support. Our Atlanta- based team is fast to respond and provides in-depth support to help you now and down the road.
Save with affordable pricing built for growing businesses because complete subscription management should be accessible for all B2B SaaS businesses — large or small.
Complete Subscription Management in One Platform
We streamline everything your B2B SaaS business does to turn sales orders into recurring revenue streams. With one platform, you can process sales orders into GAAP-compliant transactions with flexible revenue schedules, invoice customers based on sales-negotiated terms, collect cash from subscriptions, manage renewals and generate the metrics and analytics that help you get (and stay) funded. Do all this with one integrated platform: SaaSOptics.
Billing & Payments
Metrics & Analytics
Automatic GAAP-compliant Revenue Recognition
Generate revenue schedules, deferred revenue and unbilled accrued revenue schedules that filter into GAAP financial reports.
Efficient Automated Subscription Billing & Payments
Automatically generate full invoice schedules and e-invoices to optimize your billing, accounts receivable and collections.
Comprehensive SaaS Subscription Metrics & Analytics
Ditch the spreadsheets with reports that capture everything from growth trends to customer lifetime value and cohorts.
Connect Key Systems With SaaSOptics
SaaSOptics integrations improve how you manage your financial operations through every stage of growth.
Automation from Beginning to End
Imagine a day running your finances on SaaSOptics. Here’s what it would look like.
- Aug 7, 2019
Create a new sales order
The perfect balance of automation and control.
- Sync orders in from your CRM or create sales orders.
- Seamlessly generate customers, contracts, transactions and invoice line items.
- All future invoices are automatically scheduled.
- Sync invoices to your general ledger (if connected).
- Aug 7, 2019
Manage your revenue
Revenue recognition you don’t have to babysit.
- Automatically schedule revenue and calculate deferred revenue and unbilled AR.
- In the background, fair value revenue allocations are applied.
- Create projects (to delay performance obligations, revenue recognition and invoice scheduling).
- Aug 7, 2019
Invoice and collect payments
Save time. Protect your cash flow. Automate invoicing and renewals.
- Send customizable, on-brand e-invoices from the billing server.
- View and organize all outstanding and recently paid invoices.
- Bulk send targeted dunning emails for overdue AR.
- Deploy automated cadences for ongoing payment reminders and dunning emails.
- Receive payments against multiple invoices on a single contract.
- Integrate leading payment processors to sync credit card and ACH payments.
- Aug 7, 2019
Report and track your KPIs
Pull metrics in seconds or explore new reports and segmenting for deeper insights.
- Generate reports for financial statements.
- Analyze subscription metrics.
- Subscription momentum reports calculate changes in key trends, including details on new, expansion, contraction, lost and end of period balances for ARR/MRR, churn, retention, CLV, etc.
- Cohort analysis shows how segments of customers are performing.
- Projection reports forecast future recurring revenue.
This is your world simplified. We remove the risk and clutter so you can focus on scaling and growing your business with confidence.
SaaSOptics is built for emerging and growing B2B subscription businesses, from $0-$100M in annual recurring revenue. We grow with you as you do.
The Bottom Line
Your financial operations aren’t simple, but too many “solutions” create even more complexity, burdensome processes and workarounds. That’s not what we do. We give you the best processes, support and integrations you need to make your business scalable as you grow at a price you can afford.
Manage your entire order-to-cash-to-renewal process in a single interface.
Get up and running quickly in one to two weeks with ongoing access to our support experts.
Connect key systems with SaaSOptics as your financial operations system of record.
Ready to start modernizing your financial operations?
What our Customers are Saying
More than 600 B2B SaaS and subscription-based businesses trust SaaSOptics to modernize their financial operations.
“SaaSOptics has pulled SaaS revenue recognition out of the dark ages! Accurate revenue recognition and other critical metrics such as MRR can now be generated in real time.”
Sr. Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis
“We know how SaaSOptics can impact business decisions and fundraising. Most importantly, I trust the data in SaaSOptics, the executive team trusts it, the board trusts it, auditors trust it, and investors trust it.”
Vice President Finance
“One of the most important things we’ve done is take a strategic, long-term view of our finance operations. SaaSOptics has taken the headache out of running much of the finance operations of our SaaS business and will be an important part of our future growth and success.”
Chief Financial Officer
“With SaaSOptics, I have a reliable method for computing and tracking revenue and deferred revenue, and also fantastic metrics I can use to understand our business as we grow. It’s really working great for us! Plus the support is fantastic.”
Director of Finance